Emanuele Rizzo is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Nova School of Business & Economics
His research interests lie in the areas of corporate governance, financial intermediation, and financial regulation.
- Ph.D. in Finance, 2018 - Tilburg University
- Research Master in Business: Finance, 2014 - Tilburg University
- Master of Science: CLEFIN Finance, 2011 - Bocconi University
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration, 2009 - University of Palermo
- Is the Stock Market Biased against Diverse Top Management Teams?
with Alberto Manconi (Bocconi University) and Oliver Spalt (Tilburg University)
- Do Shareholders Gain from Their Right to Sue? Evidence from Federal Judge Turnover
with Stefano Cassella (Tilburg University)
- The Performance of Diverse Teams: Evidence from U.S. Mutual Funds
with Richard Evans (University of Virginia), Melissa Prado (Nova SBE), and Rafael Zambrana (Notre Dame University)
- The Impact of Institutional Investors on Equity Prices: Evidence from a Reform of U.S. Trust Law
with Stefano Cassella (Tilburg University) and Oliver Spalt (University of Mannheim)
- 2229 - Investments