Nicholas Hirschey is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Nova School of Business & Economics.
His research interests lie in the areas of Investments, Microstructure, and International Finance.
His website can be found at www.nhirschey.com.
- University of Texas – Austin, Ph.D. in Finance, August 2012
- Grinnell College, B.A. in Economics (honors) and B.A. in Mathematics, May 2005
- Do High-Frequency Traders Anticipate Buying and Selling Pressure?
forthcoming at Management Science.
- How Important is the Financial Media in Global Markets?
with John M. Griffin and Patrick J. Kelly, 2011, Review of Financial Studies 24, 3941-3992.
- Do Municipal Bond Dealers Give their Customers Best Execution or Opportunistic Pricing?
with John Griffin and Samuel Kruger.
- How Well Do Traders Condition on the Uniqueness of Their Signals?
with Chishen Wei.
- London Business School, Assistant Professor, Aug 2012-July 2020