Virginia Gianinazzi is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Nova School of Business & Economics
Her research interests lie in the areas of household finance, empirical asset pricing and financial intermediation.
- Phd in Finance, 2020 - Swiss Finance Institute (SFI) and USI Lugano
- MSc in Economics, 2014 - Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Bachelor in Economics, 2012 - University of St.Gallen
- Quantitative Easing and Equity Prices: Evidence from the ETF Program of the Bank of Japan
with Andrea Barbon, Review of Asset Pricing Studies 9(2), 2019, 210-255.
Winner of the 2019 RAPS Rising Scholar Award
- Reference Points in Refinancing Decisions
Job Market Paper
- Default with Positive Equity: Lessons from Europe
with Loriana Pelizzon and Alberto Plazzi
- 2269 - Empirical Methods for Finance, Master in Finance